Also, Rhino 5 is now shipping, and US-based customers can order Rhino 5 upgrades and new licenses from us now:
- Click here to order a commercial upgrade to Rhino 5 from Rhino 4 or Rhino 3 ($345 until February 26th; $495 thereafter)
- Click here to order a new commercial license of Rhino 5 ($995)
- Click here to order an educational upgrade to Rhino 5 from Rhino 4 or Rhino 3 ($95, proof of student status required)
- Click here to order a new educational license of Rhino 5 ($195, proof of student status required)
This release contains the evolving Stability Criteria Evaluation functionality, which has had various user interface and other minor improvements. The OrcaProperties command is now fully scriptable. A bug in the Lines Drawing command that could sometimes cause curves to not appear in Rhino 5 has been fixed. A bug that would cause the 3DM file size to grow rapidly when using Rhino's Worksession feature has also been fixed.
As a WIP, there will certainly be feature additions, changes, or removals before the final release, but this is your chance to give us feedback and suggestions. A few important notes to be aware of:
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on March 7th. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.3 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum
Thank you very much for using Orca3D, and we look forward to hearing from you!