This release contains the evolving Stability Criteria Evaluation and the Longitudinal Strength features, both of which were removed from the 1.3 release. Development continues on both of these, and we welcome your feedback.
As a WIP, there will certainly be feature additions, changes, or removals before the final release, but this is your chance to give us feedback and suggestions. A few important notes to be aware of:
- While this version of the 1.4 WIP will function with Rhino 4, future versions may require Rhino 5.
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on Janurary 7th. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.4 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to email@example.com
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum
Thank you very much for using Orca3D, and we look forward to hearing from you!