A 3-day Rhino3D + Orca3D training course will be held in the offices of our European Master Reseller, NDAR, in Antibes, France, on 16-18 February 2015. The instructors are Vanessa STEEG of McNeel Europe and Stéphane DARDEL of NDAR. The course will be held in English, and other languages will be supported (French, Italian).
The course is intended for naval architects and ship and boat designers, with a good knowledge of Rhino3D. The syllabus covers:
- Rhino v5 user interface and customization
- Foundations of modelling and fairing techniques
- Hull assistants
- Background bitmap
- Surface creation and modification
- Point control
- Surface analysis
- Hydrostatic calculations
- Real-time hydrostatics
- Stability with criteria verification
- If time allows, topics suggested by participants towards the end of Day 3
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and places are limited. For more information or logistics questions, or to register, please contact email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you at the course,