Please note that this release no longer supports Rhinoceros version 4. This and future Orca3D WIP releases require Rhinoceros version 5.
- Fixed a bug related to the CreaseSplitting flag in Rhino. If this flag is set to Yes, surfaces that are created from curves that have kinks will automatically be split along the crease, creating a polysurface. When set to No, the surface will have a crease. In some Orca3D commands, the flag is temporarily set to No, and then restored to its previous state. In some instances, the previous state was not properly restored.
- This version of the 1.4 WIP will function only with Rhino 5, and not with Rhino 4. You should have Service Release 8 or later.
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on November 5th. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.4 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to email@example.com
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum