Please note that this release no longer supports Rhinoceros version 4. This and future Orca3D WIP releases require Rhinoceros version 5.
Feature Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Stability Criteria:
- Limits form includes hydrostatic keywords (i.e., Displacement, Volume, etc…) in angles fields (previously only in requirement)Export/import heeling arms works again
- New or edited criteria appear in the dropdown list
- Export/import heeling arms is functional again
- Added detailed hydrostatic output for heeled conditions in the csv file. When computing Righting Arm data, check the "Print Full Output for Heeled Conditions" box and the "Also Write Output to CSV File" box.
- This version of the 1.4 WIP will function only with Rhino 5, and not with Rhino 4. You should have Service Release 8 or later.
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on May 6th, 2015. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.4 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to email@example.com
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum